Renault Eurodrive - Who is Driving?

Renault Eurodrive affiliates: CATO, afta, eNett, eway

Who is Driving?

Who can drive the car

With Renault Eurodrive, there is no extra fee for additional drivers. Also, Renault Eurodrive insurance covers all drivers and passengers of the vehicle.

In addition to the official driver, only ascendants, descendants or spouses may drive the car (however they must comply with the tax-free regulation of this European car leasing program).

International Driving Permit

Some European countries accept a New Zealand driver's license; however, most countries will require an International Driving Permit. This is used as a legal identification document and has the information relating to the New Zealand driver's license translated into 11 foreign languages.

The International Driving Permit is used as a supplement to the New Zealand driver's license and you need to obtain it before your departure.

International Driving Permit Authorities in New Zealand

To obtain an International Driving Permit, please contact the New Zealand Automobile Association.